[win2kforum] No reponse to "Order of Policies and profiles" question :(

  • From: "Robert Davis" <sniper_lt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 14:40:59 -0000

Hello Everyone.

I posted this question approximately 5 days ago and have not had a response
yet. I know everyone on this list leads a busy professional life and I am
not complaining. I just wanted to post this messege to give focus back to my
orignal question.

It is very important that I set up these polices as soon as I can. The users
on my network are rank beginners and are change desktop and application
setting every day without knowing it.

Thanks