[wiaattorneys] Trade Adjustment/Readjustment Act (TAA/TRA) Question

  • From: "RAMESH THAMBUSWAMY" <THAMBR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:17:27 -0400

Hello all.

A question came up recently about whether there was any federal
regulation that required that TAA/TRA funds to be maintained in a
separate [bank] account than general Unemployment Compensation (UC)
funds.  Obviously, separate paper and ledger accounting must be
performed to account for both TAA and general UC revenues and
expenditures.  But beyond that, there is some question as to what is
federally required for TAA/TRA dollars.  Any insights or comments would
be appreciated.  

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the 
intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged 
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is 
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, employee, or agent 
responsible for delivering this message, please contact the sender by reply 
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original e-mail message.

Other related posts:

  • » [wiaattorneys] Trade Adjustment/Readjustment Act (TAA/TRA) Question