[wiaattorneys] Fw: Another topic - another topic-WIA state Plan

  • From: John Albin <jalbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wiaattorneys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:55:30 -0600

Sooni, in Nebraska the Governor personally signed the first five-year plan
and will sign the new five-year plan as well.

John H. Albin
Agency Legal Counsel
Nebraska Workforce Development
Department of Labor
550 S. 16th St.
P.O. Box 94600
Lincoln, NE 68509-4600
tel. 402-471-9912
fax 402-471-9917
----- Forwarded by John Albin/DOL on 03/30/2005 02:59 PM -----

"Raymaker, Mindy (Sooni)" <Mindy.Raymaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
03/30/2005 11:24 AM

"'Pomerantz, Jane C.  (GC-LI)'" <jpomerantz@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Rroux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Margaret.Dawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
mhealey@xxxxxxxxx, Michael.Milwee@xxxxxx, jalbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Jgannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, paul.o'neill@xxxxxxxxxxx,
jyeary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul.Mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Joseph.L.Bervid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, perrellis@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
mcolavito@xxxxxxx
Subject
RE: Another topic - another topic-WIA state Plan

I am using this old e-mail because I am not sure if the previous one I
sent on the list serve is working. If it is, my apologies. For the WIA
State Plan it requires that the Plan be submitted by the Governor of each
state. I am wondering if state Governors are actually signing these plans
or if it is being designated to the Secretary or Director of the Workforce
agency. Thanks for any input.

Mindy "Sooni" Raymaker
Deputy General Counsel
Agency for Workforce Innovation