[whpva] World championships 2016

  • From: Edgar Teufel <edgar.teufel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: whpva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 23:02:57 +0200

Dear WHPVA board members,

May I kindly remind you of the ongoing discussion about next year's world championships? Marc was so kind as to take the initiative and start the discussion by asking if someone knew where or whether at all it will take place. There was the option of asking our friends from the Netherlands to include the worlds within the CycleVision. The Danish explained they do not have the capacity to host the event. Our president Nick made clear that the WHPVA itself is not in a position to do anything more than ask its member organisations.

So is there any member organisation willing and capable of hosting the worlds in 2016? Please let us know (and don't hesitate - I am sure Nick would ask formally on behalf of the WHPVA)! We should probably know as soon as possible to be able to take the CycleVision option. Please do also respond if you can not host the event. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Kind regards

Edgar
WHPVA record committee