[whpva] NEW WORLD RECORD report received

  • From: Edgar Teufel <edgar.teufel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: whpva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Theo Schmidt <sus2006@xxxxxxxxxx>, peter@xxxxxxxxxx, russo.speedbike@xxxxxxxxx, Tillmann Lunde <tillmann.lunde@xxxxxx>, "Green, Nick" <N.Green@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Toni Cornelissen <tcornelissen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 22:35:27 +0200

Dear members of the WHPVA board,

Much to my pleasure I can notify you that we have received a new record attempt report. Francesco Russo, according to a report sent in by Peter Hutzli, claims to have achieved a new world record on June 26th 2016 at Klettwitz, Germany, by covering 92.422km within one hour. All material sent in can be accessed following this link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/75618942/WHPVA/RecordReports/2016-06-26_Francesco_Russo.zip

I have checked the report and found it to comply with our minimum requirements. Please have a look at the report. If you as the highest authority of the WHPVA want to reject the report and not accept the achievement as new world record, all you have to do is respond to this email within 15 working days and explain the reasons for your decision. Please remember that these will be published along with the report. Thank you!

I hereby invite the members of the record committee to review the report and return their findings within ten working days from now to me. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Edgar Teufel