[whitmanpta] Reminder - Whitman PTA Assocaition Meeting, Tomorrow at 6 pm in Whitman Auditorium

  • From: "Whitman PTA" <whitmanpta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <whitmanpta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:47:15 -0700

Dear Whitman Families and Friends,

This is just a friendly reminder that there is a Whitman PTA Association
Meeting tomorrow at 6 pm in the Whitman Auditorium.  We'll be handing out
coupons for Jamba Juice that you can use with your Jamba Juice Swipe Card.
If you don't have one, we'll have those too.  Jamba Juice Swipe Cards fit on
your key chain, you simply hand it over to the cashier at the time of
purchase.  10% of the proceeds comes back to Whitman PTA and 2% goes to
National PTA.  We'll also be serving Krispy Kreme Donuts and Water.

See you there!

Whitman PTA