[webproducers] Re: plug n'play discussion

  • From: Powerful Impact Media <mburnett3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:59:48 -0700 (PDT)

Check out www.hostmysite.com. I have host with them
for over a year without one day of downtime and for
8.95 a month to get database access AND get someone on
the phone is pretty good. Tell them PowerfulImpact.com
sent you. I get a BIG free month...lol

- Mack

http://www.shiftedphase.com/~dino/scripts/scripts.php#1

=====
Regards,
Mack Burnett III
Powerful Impact Media
Customer Relationship Manager
mack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail  info at webproducers dot org