[webproducers] Sales job

  • From: "Laura Allen" <laura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:42:19 -0400

Dear All:
I know that there are lots of people our there
looking for work, so this is just incase any of you
know any excellent sales people.
A friend of mine who is the CEO of a company is
seeking a sales guru with experience in the email
marketing space. This person must be able to prove
that he/she has closed over one million dollars per
year consistently. They need to have a golden rolodex
of contacts and be thrilled cold calling to fill up
the sales pipeline as necessary. They *must* have
email marketing sales experience. FT, on site only.
Thanks!! Please email resumes with salary req. to:
Laura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
P.S. This is the only postion they are hiring for.

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx