[webproducers] Re: Question for all

  • From: Paul Seward <paul.seward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 10:34:12 -0400

Darren,
Thank you for your feedback. Another question:

"I like to do as much documentation as possible, but some projects because
of timing or lack of clarity at the start end up being light on the
documentation, a usual problem with advertising, always needs to be done
yesterday..."

Do you feel that a project could have been better executed if time was
provided for proper planning and documentation? Are the agencies that you
previously worked for becoming better at providing ample time for proper
planning and documentation?

--
Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.

e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html