[webproducers] Looking for work...

  • From: "Cortney Sellers" <cortney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:02:33 -0500

Hey everyone,

I am currently in the market for work: PT, FT, contract.  I'm flexible.  My
only caveat is the need, not desire, to work from home due to a disability.

I am available immediately for any type of hours.  I am a "jill of all
trades" within the Internet industry.

You can see a snapshot of my career on my LinkedIn profile at
http://www.linkedin.com/in/cortneysellers

(Side note: if we're not connected on LinkedIn or Twitter as yet, please
feel free to add me to your network!)

A resume with more information is available per request off-list.

Thank you,
Cortney

Cortney Sellers
New Media Creative Consultant
Email: cortney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
h: 901-881-2728
f: 901-328-1595
IM/Skype: CortneySellers
http://www.linkedin.com/in/cortneysellers
http://www.twitter.com/cortneysellers

--
Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.

e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html