[webproducers] Help me spread the word, please

  • From: "Cortney Sellers" <cortney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:40:06 -0500

Hello everyone,

I need everyone's help in spreading the word about a new social network for
pets.  Located online at http://www.petstyle.com, you'll find articles,
expert advice, tips, tricks, videos, and more featuring cats and dogs.  We
recently launched a new community suite, so we are starting from the bottom
and need to increase membership.  So if you have a pet, or love pets or know
someone who does - please go check us out and register and tell your friends
and family too.  We'll be choosing various member submitted content for
upcoming featured content.

Oh and we're currently running a contest where a lucky dog and cat owner can
win a cool $500 cash for best video of their pet in costume!

Thanks everyone for helping me spread the word!

Sincerely,

Cortney

--
Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.

e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html