[webproducers] Re: Gathering comments on a document

  • From: Chris Hartley <chris.hartley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:44:49 +0000

I would try downloading a freeware bulletin board, or even a web log for
this if you are looking for a low cost solution.  Most bulletin boards allow
you to post a file, and this could conceivably be any sort of file.

Users download file, and then post comments on board after reading.

Anyone got any good suggestions on freeware bulleting boards?

Chris