[wdmaudiodev] Re: usbaudio w. MIDI on XP ??

  • From: "Thomas Zepf" <thzepf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:31:48 +0200

A small update:

meanwhile I also checked this behavour also with a Midi
USB kyeboard which has no audio class descriptors.
Results are the same after replug there is no usbdevice
for about 5 min when bulk transfer has been started before.

Also SP1 for XP does not change anything.

BTW:
If a am doing the same thest under ME all is fine.

So the question will be:
is there a way to work arround this issue from the device side ?

Cheers Thomas