[wdmaudiodev] Re: msvad wdm audio CopyForm buffer problem

  • From: Tim Roberts <timr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 11:25:09 -0700

何海洲 wrote:

When I use the KeWaitForSingleObject to wait for the buffering to complete, the blue screen will occur. How do I resolve it

Why would you not tell us which blue screen you got?  I'm pretty sure I know what it was, but you need to do some of your own debugging here.

The CopyFrom process happens in real-time at a raised IRQL.  You can't wait for anything.  If you don't have the data, you'll have to return and hope that you catch up sooner or later.

This is a tricky environment.  The system asks for 10ms at a time. If the entity that is producing your data works in larger blocks than that, it's up to you to provide the glue, usually by buffering up enough initial data to work through the mismatch.

--
Tim Roberts, timr@xxxxxxxxx
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.