[wdmaudiodev] Re: boost speaker sound in win7

  • From: FabWar® <minim_ze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 00:57:48 -0700 (PDT)

hi..

Thanks Rob for the suggestion. but unfortunately it doesn't effect much. The
sound still in leverage level. But I see inside the win 7  sapo is less compare
to the vista. I refer this
link http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff539258.aspx and my system.
for example there is no Enhanced Sound for Laptop Computers feature. Would be
hidden, need some setting in win7? any suggestion?
Regards,

Muhammad Firdaus B. Abu Bakar