[wdmaudiodev] Re: boost speaker sound in win7

  • From: Robert Bielik <robert.bielik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 05:11:59 +0200

FabWar® skrev 2011-07-06 05:07:
Good day,

I'm having problem with speaker sound in win7. The sound is not as it volume
level indicator which mean the sound is not loud enough. I'm using the realtek
driver. I'm asking the realtek guy, and he said the problem come from window
coz the sound was filtering by some alghoritme inside the window. Anyone know
how to tweak this thing? any idea?

If you check in Sound Control Panel the properties for the device, there (might be) a tab
called "Enhancements" (which are the sAPOs associated with the device).

There you should have the possibility to switch them off.

Regards
/Rob