[wdmaudiodev] Win 95 DDK / MME documentation + sample code

  • From: Dave Gamble <signalzerodb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:44:01 +0000

Hi,

I've been trying to get hold of the Win95 DDK, since I can't find it on any of my backups...

I'm aware that I can download it from the MSDN site if I buy a full subscription to MSDN, but
my years-free subscription caters for everything else I need, so I'm loathe to spend 600ukp on it...

Does anyone else know of a way of obtaining the 95DDK, or the samples+documentation on MME from it?

I feel very stupid for deleting my previous install!

I'd be happy to offer a small reward for anyone who could help me find a copy!

Cheers!

Dave.