[wdmaudiodev] Re: Vista audio capture sampling rate converter

  • From: "Jeff Pages" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 14:37:54 +1100

Hi Hakon,

I've just installed Vista SP1 RC and I'm afraid I'm still seeing pretty serious
sampling rate conversion artefacts (at about -60dB) whenever the Windows
sampling rate converter is invoked to convert from 48kHz to 44.1kHz or vice
versa. This doesn't happen at all on playback. The problem is present with both
24-bit and 16-bit recording.

Jeff