[wdmaudiodev] Virtual Audio & MIC

  • From: Shawn Lewis <shawnl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 06:37:06 -0400

Hello, and apologies if this is inappropriate posting here. We are looking for a consultant to provide services in developing a Virtual Audio and MIC driver for XP and Vista.

I have followed the list for some time now, and think it would be best served in finding someone with the appropriate skills rather than attempting this on my/our own.

Basically what is needed a Virtual Audio Driver and Virtual MIC Driver. When sound is sent tot he Virtual Audio driver it simpy must come out the virtual MIC driver. Utilizing directshow will not work for our needs. Our application set the sound output to the Virtual Audio Driver and it will listen on the MIC driver for the input.

We are aware of a comparable application (VAC) which provides a lot of features we dont need, and of course the overall cost of multiple units makes it necessary for us to have our own developed.

Before posting this on eLance/Rent-a-coder or elsewhere, with times the way they are, thought to offer the opportunity here.

Again apologies if anyone feels this to be not a good use of the list here.

Please let me know if your interested by directly emailing me at driver@xxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards
Shawn

-----

--
The information contained in this e-mail and any attached documents may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient you may not read, copy, distribute or use this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.