[wdmaudiodev] Simple MME Question if I may

  • From: "phil" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:33:07 -0800

Hello

    I am new to this list in the hopes I may find a solution. I am writing
some code to use MME waveaudio calls.. it is a multi-buffer setup and it
plays just fine. I am using a callback function to unprepare, prepare amd
write new buffers.  However, when I call waveOutReset(hWave) , the first
time it goes to the callback function after the call to waveoutReset() my
code hangs inside the call to waveOutUnPrepareheader(); all of the data in
the header seems fine on the call to unprepare the header. dwFlags is a 3
which means the buffer is PREPARED and DONE.
\
    Any help would be great! I have not seen this yet and I am a little
unsure as to how to deal with it.
[phil]