[wdmaudiodev] Re: Simple MME Question if I may

  • From: "phil" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:48:42 -0800

 I naively just assumed the preparefunctions would work.. makes it so easy.
And fast. Since the buffers are dealt with immediately. I have not had any
problems with playing... just waveOutReset. Sure wish we had the source code
for those routines. I would really like to know what they are doing. Even
after looking at the list of funcs you are allowed to call more than a few
times.. it just went right past me.!

thanks for your response. i appreciate it very much.