[wdmaudiodev] Multi Audio Device install

  • From: "small.chang" <small.chang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 14:10:35 +0800

Dear all :

I am develop a Audio Mini Stream Driver . More like AVStream on he XP/2000 .

When i install the multi audio device, the filter of "Audio Capture
Sources" will
come out multi audio driver names "Audio Driver" "Audio Driver (2)"
"Audio Driver (3)".......

I think the sysaudio will auto increase the number of friendly name .

So.
How to rename the filter friendly name ??
How is windows decide the order, I means which device is one ,
which device are two ??

Thanks for any help,
Small Chang