[wdmaudiodev] Re: KSEVENTSETID_LoopedStreaming in RT Audio

  • From: Robert Bielik <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 10:54:27 +0100

Eugene Muzychenko skrev 2011-12-23 14:16:
Thank you, I had older version of WaveRTPort.doc from 2006, it did
not mention this property.

Are event notifications supported by all 6.x systems or they may not
be supported in earliest Vista releases?
If I'm not mistaken, it sounds as though you try to interface as client towards
WaveRT devices ? If so you can look at the wavert branch of portaudio, where
I've
implemented WaveRT notification and polled mode communication.

Regards + Merry Christmas to all!,
/Rob