[wdmaudiodev] KMixer interface

  • From: Eugene J <cchizh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:34:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have a question on how to use Kmixer to mix my own
streams and then send Kmixer's output to my own
driver, which is not a sound card driver, but
something else. I could not find any documentation in
DDK that would explain how to use KMixer and do not
send resulting data to sound card driver. I tried to
build a graph in Graphedit, but KMixer refuses to be
inserted in a graph. If someone has any idea or
documentation about how to talk to KMixer please help.

Thank you,
Eugene.

http://platinum.yahoo.com