[wdmaudiodev] How to instantiate a pin in Kmixer using KS Studio

  • From: james.wihardja@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:08:53 -0800

Hi All,

I am trying to make a test topology using KS Studio.  Basically, I want to
play a sound through kmixer.   I have instantiated the object under
"KSCATEGORY_MIXER" called "Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer".

It has 4 pins.  It looks like I need to use in #1 to attach to the wave
file.   However, everytime I right-click, and then "Instantiate" that pin,
I get "KsPinInst::KsPinINst: failed to create pin (pin id # = 1).

I tried basing the instantiation both on "PCM (Standard) and PCM
(Extensible)"

It looks like it refuses to take?

Any Ideas?

Thanks,