[wdmaudiodev] Re: How to instantiate a pin in Kmixer using KS Studio

  • From: "Mitchell Rundle" <mitchr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:31:23 -0800

You need to first attach the downstream (output) pin to a renderer.  The
easiest way is to do the following:
1) enumerate KSCATEGORY_AUDIO
2) instantiate a render filter -- the device name usually ends with
"wave".  More specifically, it's the one with a class alias of
KSCATEGORY_RENDER
3) instantiate kmixer=20
4) instantiate the wave file renderer test filter
5) drag and drop the kmixer output pin onto the input pin on the
renderer
6) drag and drop the test filter output pin onto the input pin on
kmixer.
7) hit the play button on the test filter

Mitch
Microsoft Corporation

This post is provided "as is" and confers no rights.