[wdmaudiodev] Re: How to implement KSPROPERTY_PIN_PHYSICALCONNECTION

  • From: wade <wdawson61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:58:05 -0800 (PST)

I have implemented an AVStream capture-only device and neede only to implement
only some custom handlers and KSPROPERTY_AUDIO_POSITION.  Are you sure you need
to implement KSPROPERTY_PIN_PHYSICALCONNECTION?  My understanding was that the
framework (AVStream) does this for you.

Igor Slewsarev <slewsarev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello!

I'am trying to implement AVStream minidriver for
audio capture device. Now I find I have to implement
topology miniport, but I don't know how to support
KSPROPSETID_Pin.KSPROPERTY_PIN_PHYSICALCONNECTION
property.

Any suggestions?

Thank you for help.

S.Y.