[wdmaudiodev] Enabling AudioDevice via code

  • From: "Christian Wirth" <christian.wirth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 12:06:04 +0100

Hello!

I´m trying to enable the Audio-Devices that are deactivated in the Sound panel
via code.

First of all I did not manage it to get this devices by the EnumAudioEndpoint
Method using the predefined flags.

On may system the device state in the registry is 0x10000001, if a device is
not active.

I defined a custom flag with this value and the EnumAudioEndpoint method
succesfully returned the deactivated devices.

Is there a way to activate this devices? I tried to edit the registry entries
via code, but got UnauthorizedAccess Exeptions. Using regedit works.

The device object provides a GetState but unfortunately not a SetState method.

Any hints would be very helpfull!

Thank You!