[wdmaudiodev] APO + PCI sound card driver

  • From: <tachunir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 10:09:05 +0800

Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to have APO working with PCI audio device on Vista. I know technically it shouldn't be a problem, but to my knowledge Windows Logo for PCI sound device is no longer available with Vista, and hance APO designed for PCI sound card won't get logo either. It means this solution is not possible for end user. Can anyone confirm that? Thanks! __T ****************** WDMAUDIODEV addresses: Post message: mailto:wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subscribe: mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe Unsubscribe: mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe Moderator: mailto:wdmaudiodev-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx URL to WDMAUDIODEV page: http://www.wdmaudiodev.com/