[wdmaudiodev] CopyTo and MmGetSystemAddressForMdlSafe

  • From: "Henrik Thystrup" <heboth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 12:56:30 +0200

Hello,

I developed an application in user mode that capture audio data and stores
them in shared memory. This memory is accessible via an API i've developed
(standard DLL stuff). I'm now working on a virtual mic driver (MSVAD pcemx
example drom DDK) and my intentions is to ovverride the CopyTo function and
pump the data from my shared memory into the mic buffer. Is this a good
approach ? and does any body have an example on how to map the shared memory
into the kernel space ?

- henrik