[wdmaudiodev] Re: Code example for getting DDI from hdaudbus.sys?

  • From: <Edward_Averill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 11:11:43 -0500

Sorry about the delay in getting back - yes, that document is a great help! I'd
guess that I'm going to have to code up a KMDF driver to be able to reach down
into the hdaudbus driver and get the DDI structure out.. ugh.

I wonder if I can get this to work on WinPE, which is our preferred diagnostic
environment?  Under full-blown windows I can use a more standard mechanism to
support jack sensing without having to bash on the bus driver directly.

Anyone have any comments (other than "you're insane")?

Back to reading the docs for now...

..ed..