[wdmaudiodev] Audio Development

  • From: Carlton Guc <carlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WDM Audio Dev List <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:05:13 -0500

I'm looking for some help in developing FADE code to deal with multichannel
wave files.    Currently DirectX only supports Volume and Pan so we're stuck
with two channels.    Since we can playback multiple channels
(WAVEFORMATEXTENSIBLE), we're looking to deal with volume changes before we
send the data to DirectSound.   I'd like to develop a library that does this
for us w/ custom FADE curves -- Log, Linear, Custom Drawn and to handle this in
real time.

Anyone interested in some freelance work?

Tx.
Carlton