[wdmaudiodev] Audio Filter and fade

  • From: "Sanford" <vware@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 03:48:26 -0500

Possibly I might. Send me a concise spec and I might get into it.
I have done some heavy duty audio stuff see my old page at www.vwaresys.com

Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:05:13 -0500
From: Carlton Guc <carlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [wdmaudiodev] Audio Development

I'm looking for some help in developing FADE code to deal with multichannel
wave files.    Currently DirectX only supports Volume and Pan so we're stuck
with two channels.    Since we can playback multiple channels
(WAVEFORMATEXTENSIBLE), we're looking to deal with volume changes before we
send the data to DirectSound.   I'd like to develop a library that does this
for us w/ custom FADE curves -- Log, Linear, Custom Drawn and to handle this
in real time.

Anyone interested in some freelance work?

Tx.
Carlton

Warmest Regards
Sanford Hayes