[wdmaudiodev] Re: AVStream Audio Stop Problem

  • From: æåæ <huengpei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:26:58 +0800

Dear DJ Sisolak:

For another problem, do you know how to solve the delay problem of Audio
Capture Device filter from driver.
The filter causes 2 ~ 3 sec. play delay.
However, the filter from WDM Streaming Capture Device is no dealy.
Can I solve it from driver? (not from software)

Why does the same filter of USB2.0 audio class driver cannot cause the dealy?
They are different?.
USB2.0 audio class driver is written by Microsoft.
If Microsoft can do it, why our avstream driver cannot do it?

Best Regards,
H.P.