[wdmaudiodev] Re: AVStream Audio Stop Problem

  • From: 林宏沛 <huengpei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:52:51 +0800

Dear All:

I have written an audio AVStream driver.
It registers an audio capture filter into two different categories, Audio
Capture Sources and WDM Streaming Capture Devices.
The capture filter, which is in WDM Streaming Capture Devices folder, is
workable well for any operations.
However, when I use the corresponded filter within Audio Capture Sources, there
is serious problem below:
I can listen the sound from this filter, when I push the "play" button.

But, when I push the "stop" button, the graphedit will be blocked!!
The OnPinClose function cannot be called by directshow in my driver.

Can you help me?

Best Regards,
H.P.