[warlock] Re: mike test

  • From: Ax <pherox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Neil Santos <warlock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 18:42:22 +0200

NS> Is anybody else interested in seeing Warlock release something again?

NS> I was just wondering, since it seems that the group has once again
NS> become an IRC idling group.  Nobody has so far contacted me regarding
NS> the state of the site, or inquired as to the situation in general.

NS> Whenever I'd go into #warlock, the topic is almost always an ad for
NS> this or that board, and activity is just plain absent.

NS> If nobody's interested, I might as well take what I've finished to
NS> people who would actually want to have it.

I pretty much feel the same way. I have been sort of busy with other
stuff lately, and the fact that almost evey active or semiactive member
have quit the group allready except for you and me. I concidering to
release my stuff with demonic instead, i heard from jack phlash you
was concidering to do so too.

/Alla Xul