[warlock] How the group works etc.

  • From: Ax <pherox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: warlock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:25:43 +0200

Okay... I have some questions for you here, i have personally
been thinking of some of these things for some time now...

1) Should we really package mods and art together? I am against
this for a couple of reasons. first i think that it makes us harder
to get people from the art-only scene to get interested in warlock
(im not saying this is a big deal, after all i was running the scenes
most unknown group for a couple of years myself ;), why intentionally
obscure our scene-presence? Even if you people think that this really
is a good idea and everything, i DEMAND that we put our mods
separately somewhere so people can browse around among them.

2) We should put up some kind of structure for how stuff is supposed
   to be done. Ie. what nfofiles should be used,