[volvogroup] My friends Mini Truck

  • From: Tyler McLaren <tyler.ewert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: volvogroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:12:20 -0600

Well, my buddy has been building this thing for about 2 years. It was a ton of
work but I think it payed off. I love this thing. These were my first love for
the automotive world and I give tons of respect for every single one of them.

The amount of work is nuts. It has a whole new frame from the cab back. The
front part of the frame was sectioned and boxed. Full airbag suspension thats
really quick. Everything shaved and smothed out. You could eat off the engine
bay.

I sent this before but I don't think anyone got it. These pics don't do it
justice, it is way nicer in person. Oh and he is only 24 too! I wish I could
budget like that!

Tyler