[visurfacereader] mac os-x surfacereader and pro tools 11

  • From: "Johan Piryns" <johan.piryns@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 13:55:34 +0200

Hi,

I have 3 important questions for this group:
1. I use a macbook pro with mac os-x mavericks, pro tools 11 nd I have the
behringer bcf2000 and also the roland a-pro midicontroller keyboard so: what
I'll ask is the following

- can somebody here give me step by step how to install, configure and setup
the surfacereader into pro tools 11.
2. download and install the plugin is simple and yes it is not accessible in
the midisetup and audiosetup on mac os to configure the midiports but
protools is very usefull so I can use the two hardware controllers directly
configured in pro tools but I can also use them with the surfacereader in
protools?

I hope someone can help me to explain?

best regards

Johan