[visurfacereader] Re: mac os-x SurfaceReader and pro tools 11

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 14:22:52 +0100

Hi,

I'm still in the process of trying to cure a performance bug relating to Pro
Tools and HUI control surfaces, along with some other issues. I'm hoping to
have the next public beta out in the next week or so and, whilst this may
not include the required fix, it will contain a method to create log files
that will help me track down and fix this last Pro-Tools related problem.

I'll post specific setup instructions when I announce PB4.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess