[visurfacereader] Re: Sonar tip: hiding tracks

  • From: "Steve Spamer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 12:25:10 +0100

Tim, leading on from this...I've just created a new template and basically
want to toggle from showing all midi to all audio, depending on whether I'm
recording-editing stuff, adding sends, EQ ing etc, but in the track manager,
the toggle "audio" and toggle "midi" buttons select everything.

Shouldnt these buttons either select the audio or midi and vice versa?  It
would be a bit tedious to select 40+ tracks to hide each time. It can be
done, which is good, just looking for a quicker way to toggle between
showing midi and audio.  Any chance someone could try this for me please?
Best Steve.

Visit:
www.vipaudioaccess.com
for audio access solutions, articles, demos, to showcase your music and  to
basically get involved!
Follow on Twitter: @VIPAudioAccess
Follow me on Twitter: @stevesax123