[visurfacereader] Re: Digi003 anyprogress?

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visurfacereader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 17:08:59 +0100

Hi Krister,

I'm afraid I haven't been able to re-establish contact with the guy who offered
to lend me a unit, so I'm afraid we're no further forward.

I think we're not going to get anywhere with this unless I can lay my hands on
the hardware in order to figure out why you're getting a crash. If you were a
Windows user I could remote onto your system and figure it out that way but,
unfortunately, I don't know of a way of doing this kind of remote
trouble-shooting on a Mac with VoiceOver - if you, or any other list members,
know different I'd really like to know the details.

Best wishes.
Tim Burgess