[visionrehabtherapist] Re: voting

  • From: Marilee <marilee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mccallr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 17:50:48 -0400

It may be the law, but it does not always work. My county went with the touch
screens. Yes, it has voice, but I have tried and just can not use them. I can
use my iPhone, but not those voting machine screens. My husband still votes for
me. I am quite angry over this, as our local NFB group went and tried out
several models before they chose, and they chose the one that we could not use.

Marilee Kenlon, CVRT
Dept. for the Blind
11150 Fairfax Blvd., Suite 502
Fairfax, VA 22030