[visionrehabtherapist] Re: voting

  • From: "McCall, Roberta (LARA)" <mccallr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'caitlin1snyder@xxxxxxxxx'" <caitlin1snyder@xxxxxxxxx>, "susan.summers.me@xxxxxxxxx" <susan.summers.me@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 09:02:11 -0400

All polling places are required by Federal law to have accessible voting
machines.  She can go ahead of time to the clerk's office for training if she
wishes.  Training can also be provided on voting day at the polling place and
should be done by two person's (one representing Dem and Rep parties).  She
should then be able to vote in complete privacy.

Roberta McCall, CVRT