[visionrehabtherapist] Re: teflon label tape

  • From: "Erica Wood" <ewood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:48:01 -0500

Candy and everybody, I don't have any sources to report on the Teflon, but
do have this interesting news: apparently the chemical that makes Teflon is
unsafe and the government is having it removed from the market. By 2010 95%
of Teflon had to be removed from the market and by 2015 production will be
completely ceased.

I've heard this about Teflon pots and pans but didn't know it applied to all
Teflon products. So we'll all be exploring alternatives to this label type.
I wonder if vinyl tape is a good alternative.

Erica A. Wood

Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist

Metrolina Association for the Blind

 <mailto:ewood@xxxxxxxxx> ewood@xxxxxxxxx

704-887-5128

for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential
message.