[visionrehabtherapist] Tear off Daily Calendar Large print

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:42:16 -0500

Hi everyone, have a customer who wants a daily tear off large print calendar similar to the ones that banks have in their front windows. The banks I have talked to claim it came from corporate and not sure where to get such a thing. I am wondering if anyone came across such a thing and if so where did you get it. The daughter of my customer is willing to go find it if she knows where else to look.

thanks.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

Administrator e-mail: dietz1112@xxxxxxxxx