[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Question about exercise CD

  • From: "Erica Wood" <ewood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jadkins@xxxxxxxxx>, <Maduffy@xxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 12:28:33 -0500

I second that. VisionAware is my VRT "go to" site for training and
resources. It has considerably reduced the amount of time I spend lesson
planning. Yall keep it up!!

Erica A. Wood

Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist

Metrolina Association for the Blind

 <mailto:ewood@xxxxxxxxx> ewood@xxxxxxxxx

704-887-5128

for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential
message.

  _____