[visionrehabtherapist] Re: Question about saving PDF documents as text file

  • From: "Bill and Diane Gray" <graysjoinery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tterlau@xxxxxxx>, <mccallr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 19:52:05 -0700

Hi all,

I saved emails from the list serv for future reference on accessing PDF
files and a client recently requested help on this topic and I forwarded
some emails to her without testing them myself and was informed the page no
longer exists.  Does anyone know if TextPal still works?  When going to the
below web address:

http://testsite.blind-planet.com/node/17

I get the following message.The page you requested does not exist. For your
convenience, a search was performed using the query node 17.

or this one was tried:

http://www.empowermentzone.com/palsetup.exe.

And I received that the version of this file is not compatible with the
version of windows you are running and to contact the software publisher

Any hints on TextPal or other tricks on accessing pdf files?

Thanks,

Diane