[visionrehabtherapist] Organization & check writing

  • From: "tammy cantrell" <t.l.cantrell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 17:31:20 -0600

Hello!
I have a student that has Neuropathy in her hands .  I am in search of ways for
her to keep up with appointments, addresses, telephone numbers, check writing
and a filing system for accounts.  Does anybody know of any voice activated
devices that would help?  She has ruled out the Tap Memo.  I have thought of
the Bar Code Scanner from Envision for identifying files.  We have ruled out
the knfb reader because she has problems feeling the keys.  I would love to
hear your suggestions.

Is the Vox Com an option?  I have heard of it but know nothing about it.
Thanks for your input!
Smile! GOD loves you!