[visionrehabtherapist] Michigan AER Call for Papers

  • From: "McCall, Roberta (DELEG)" <mccallr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 19:12:52 -0500

Share your experience and knowledge with the Michigan AER membership. YOU make
a difference in our Association. We grow more as professionals when we share
our ideas and expertise. It is time to step out of the audience and share your
experiences and knowledge with your peers. Why not team up with a colleague as
other presenters have done, if you are uncomfortable about presenting alone.

Submit a proposal for a 60-75 minute session or panel.  The theme for this
year's conference is Making It Happen!.

Enclosed are a "Call for Presentation" application and the procedure for
submission information. Please note the due date for submission of proposals is
Friday, December 3, 2010. You will receive written notice as to whether your
proposed presentation will be included in the program no later than January 27,
2010.

Submit the completed form by e-mail on or before December 3, 2010 to:

Erica Ihrke
Email: eihrke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:eihrke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>